Meet the growing demand for brand-approved content and bring campaigns to market quickly
Marketers are under pressure to keep up with the growing demand for more content across more channels. Connecting Bynder to Salesforce Marketing Cloud enables marketers to speed up campaign execution, reduce risks to brand reputation, and eliminate process bottlenecks when creating and delivering content.
Powerful user permissions, metadata, and searching make finding relevant assets quick and intuitive. Connected through a custom content block, users are able to browse, select the correct version, resize, and crop assets directly from Bynder for use in content across Marketing Cloud.
Streamline the full content lifecycle within Bynder: creation, collaboration, approval, management, distribution, and analytics in one solution. Approved assets are readily available for use directly in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Always on-brand content from Bynder available directly in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Communicate your brand consistently by always using the right asset version, approved and upto-date from Bynder
- Bring campaigns to market faster by making brand-approved assets easy to find, use, and re-use, right where you need them
- Meet the growing demand for content by creating, collaborating on, and managing content in one central place.
- Search, browse, and filter to find assets based on metadata, tags, and text utilizing the familiar Bynder Compact View interface
- Crop and resize images on the fly right in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Automatic syncing of assets when an asset is set with a new version in Bynder
- Seamlessly add assets from Bynder from within Salesforce Marketing Cloud through a custom content block
- All public derivatives in Bynder are accessible
- Respects Bynder permissions for asset access