Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms.
Digital assets are a critical component for every digital touchpoint. Using the Bynder AEM connector, you can easily find and use your Bynder digital assets directly from within AEM. This saves editors valuable time and ensures brand consistency across all content.
Work confidently knowing you always have access to the latest version of each file. Offering a quick and easy connection that feeds files directly from your asset library, the integration makes finding files directly from AEM a seamless, efficient experience.
- Search, browse and select assets through the AEM library
- Retain a "single version of the truth" for your digital media
- Always use the most up-to-date version of each digital asset
- Configure which assets and tags to sync
- Automatic syncing of Bynder assets and metadata into AEM
- Search and browse assets using the AEM library
- Find assets based on folders set up in AEM, tags, and metadata
- Seamlessly add assets from Bynder within AEM
- Automatic updates when a new version of an asset is created in Bynder
- Uses Bynder CDN distribution URLs and can use Bynder Dynamic Asset Transformation (DAT) base URLs
- All public derivatives in Bynder are accessible
- Preview selected assets in AEM