Adobe Stock provides designers and businesses with access to millions of high-quality, curated, royalty-free images, videos, illustrations and vector graphics for use in creative projects.
Utilizing rich media is important across all touchpoints. But lack of visibility leads to underutilized content, reduced ROI, and creates duplicate work. Having a centralized library of licensed content helps reduce costs associated with purchasing duplicate or similar content. It also provides a pre-approved library of content so everyone is using content that is on brand, preventing them from sourcing their own content that isn’t approved or licensed.
Bynder’s integration enables users to access purchased images in Adobe Stock from their Bynder DAM.
- Save time manually uploading stock images to multiple locations
- Control access and usage of stock images
- Easily search for purchased images in your asset library for reuse
- Manage all assets from one central place
- Purchased assets are synced to the DAM for use and visibility
- Entire purchase history is synced with the DAM upon initial configuration
- All Adobe Stock assets types are supported - images, vectors, video
- License information is synced
- All defined derivatives in Bynder are created upon upload
- Adobe Stock ID is sent over as a tag and searchable
- Available to Adobe Stock users with an Enterprise account