Box is a cloud storage service that lets users save files online and access them from anywhere.
With Bynder’s connector to Box, users can sync finalized assets to Bynder for use across their organization. Simply configure the connector from within Bynder’s settings, selecting the folder or folders to be synced. When an asset is added to the folder or folders configured, it will be sent over to Bynder’s Waiting Room to await admin approval and assignment of metadata.
Bynder makes it easy to collaborate within Box and then sync finalized assets to Bynder for use and distribution.
- Save time by not having to manually download assets or documents from Box to then manually upload to Bynder
- One source of truth for finalized assets
- Simplify migration of assets
- Any assets added to the identified folder are synced to the DAM for use and visibility
- All assets are sent to the Waiting Room for approval and metadata assignment
- Connect to as many Box accounts or folders as desired
- Set up and configure through Bynder settings