The CI HUB adapter for Bynder provides a connection with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, Sketch, and Figma. By giving you access to the assets stored in your asset bank—directly in the programs you use—it removes interruptions in creation workflows; reducing processes and increasing consistency.
Whether you’re creating or updating designs or documents, the adapter maintains Bynder as your central source of truth and ensures you always use approved assets from your asset library.
Now you can spend more time creating and less time clicking, searching, and moving between apps.
- Streamline the creation process
- Manage in-progress assets easily
- Always use approved imagery
- One source of truth for completed work
- Save time finding approved assets
- Always work with the most recent assets and versions
- Access your Bynder assets from within Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, InCopy, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Access your Bynder assets from within Microsoft 365: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Access your Bynder assets from within Google Workspace: Sheets, Docs, and Slides
- Access your Bynder assets from within Sketch
- Access your Bynder assets from within Figma
- Link and relink your assets in Adobe InDesign
- Use search, filters, collections, and tags to find the right assets
- Links are updated in Adobe when new versions are added to Bynder