Contentstack is an enterprise grade API-first, headless Content Experience Platform that enables businesses to create, manage, and distribute content across all digital properties. Contentstack helps organizations build best-in-class digital experiences across all digital properties such as mobile, web, AR, Vr, and IoT. Contentstack is the highest rated Content Management System across Gartner Peer Reviews and G2Crowd.
Digital assets are a critical component for every digital touchpoint. With the Contentstack integration, business users can use Bynder-stored images directly in Contentstack, which saves time searching and viewing assets.
When you use Bynder assets in Contentstack, your web pages, mobile pages, apps, kiosks, smart displays, AR/VR and other digital experiences always display the most up-to-date assets, directly sourced from Bynder. This ensures all digital content is consistent with your brand identity—helping teams deliver intuitive digital experiences.
- Avoid content silos by keeping Bynder as the single source of truth for all digital assets
- Streamline the process by using approved assets from Bynder directly in Contentstack
- Always use the right asset version, approved and up-to-date
- Find the assets you need in an instant by searching through your brand portal in Contentstack
- Centralize all your assets by only having to upload them to one integrated system
- Import assets through an intuitive interface for a seamless experience
- Search, browse, and filter using the familiar Bynder interface (Compact View)
- Filter assets based on metadata
- Seamlessly add images from Bynder within Contentstack
- Authenticate directly with Bynder (oAuth)
- Automatic updates when an asset is set with a new version in Bynder
- Uses Bynder CDN distribution URLs
- All public derivatives in Bynder are accessible
- Preview selected assets in Contentstack