eGo is an interactive CMS widely used in Belgium for local governments like cities and municipalities. As a comprehensive CMS platform, eGo enables users to manage websites without any technical knowledge. The eGo CMS is made up of modules that are tailored to the specific needs of a local administration.
Digital assets are a critical component for every digital touchpoint. With the eGo CMS integration, business users can use Bynder-stored images directly in eGo CMS, which saves time searching and viewing assets.
When you use Bynder assets in eGo CMS, your web experiences always display the most up-to-date assets, directly sourced from Bynder. This ensures all digital content is consistent with your brand identity—helping teams deliver intuitive digital experiences.
- Avoid content silos by keeping Bynder as the single source of truth for all digital assets
- Streamline the process by using approved assets from Bynder directly in eGo CMS
- Always use the right asset version, approved and up-to-date
- Find the assets you need in an instant by searching through your brand portal in eGo CMS
- Search, browse, and filter using the familiar Bynder interface (Compact View)
- Seamlessly add images from Bynder within eGo CMS
- Automatic updates when an asset is set with a new version in Bynder
- Uses Bynder CDN distribution URLs
- All public derivatives in Bynder are accessible
- Preview selected assets in eGo CMS