Getty Images is among the world’s leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video, music and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content.
Utilizing rich media is important across all touchpoints. But lack of visibility leads to underutilized content, reduced ROI, and creates duplicate work. Having a centralized library of licensed content helps reduce costs associated with purchasing duplicate or similar content. It also provides a pre-approved library of content so everyone is using content that is on brand, preventing them from sourcing their own content that isn’t approved or licensed.
Bynder’s integration enables users to access all the images they’ve purchased in Getty Images from their Bynder Brand Portal. Each time an asset is purchased, it is synced to Bynder for use. Keep all media centralized in one place and save time searching for images
- Save time manually uploading stock images to multiple locations
- Control access and usage of stock images
- Easily search for purchased images in your asset library for reuse
- Manage all assets from one central place
- Purchased assets are synced to the DAM for use and visibility
- Entire purchase history is synced with the DAM upon initial configuration
- All Getty assets types are supported - images, vectors, video
- License information is synced
- All defined derivatives in Bynder are created upon upload
- Getty ID is sent over as a tag and searchable
- Available to Getty Images users with a Premium Access account