GraphCMS is the first enterprise-class headless content management platform that enables content federation from multiple APIs. With its versatile GraphQL content APIs—and a novel approach in external data sourcing via API extensions—it enables use cases beyond simple headless CMS' capabilities. With GraphCMS, enterprise customers have a database that's highly optimized for structured content while giving content creators the tools to build their ultimate content pipeline.
Digital assets are a critical component for every digital touchpoint. The Bynder GraphCMS UI extension lets you find and use your Bynder digital assets (images, videos, and documents) directly from within GraphCMS—saving editors' valuable time and ensuring brand consistency across all content.
The easy-to-install UI extension uses references to the media stored in Bynder and allows you to search and browse all your digital assets. This way, only the latest and up-to-date version of your content items (blogs, marketing pages, etc) will be available for use in GraphCMS.
GraphCMS is developed by GraphCMS GmbH, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and is currently enabling over 50,000 teams across the world to rapidly build and deliver tomorrow's omnichannel digital experiences at scale.
- Seamlessly work with Bynder assets from within GraphCMS
- Search, browse, and select assets through a familiar user interface
- Retain a "single version of the truth" for your digital media
- Centralize all your assets by only having to upload them to one integrated system
- Always use the most up-to-date version of each digital asset
- Search and browse assets using the Bynder Compact View (familiar Bynder interface for searching and filtering)
- Filter assets based on metadata
- Seamlessly add assets from Bynder within GraphCMS
- Authenticate directly with Bynder (oAuth)
- Automatic updates when an asset is set with a new version in Bynder
- Uses Bynder CDN distribution URLs
- All public derivatives in Bynder are accessible
- Preview selected assets in GraphCMS