Marketo is a marketing software as a service (SaaS) platform designed to help businesses assess and automate marketing tasks. It’s suitable for various marketing services and products, including account-based marketing, SEO, content creation, and more.
Marketo is mainly used for B2B sales, and is one of the most well-known marketing automation platforms that helps e-commerce companies and businesses to attract and engage leads as they move through the sales funnel.
Marketing automation enables you to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows so you can increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster. By integrating Bynder with Marketo, marketers can leverage content from the DAM, allowing teams to work effectively to ensure shared content is always up-to-date and on-brand.
- Maintain brand consistency and ensure shared content is always up-to-date
- Keep your entire marketing workflow on one platform
- Bring campaigns to market faster by centralizing all of your assets
- Measure the success of your marketing efforts
- Authenticate and log in to Bynder right from Marketo
- Access the latest versions of assets that are stored in Bynder
- Search and filter to easily find assets based on permissions
- Select derivatives made for specific channels
- Scale to fit, crop, and resize media on the fly