With Bynder’s connector to Microsoft Teams, admins can receive notifications based on updates and events in Bynder to gain additional visibility. Simply configure the connector from within Bynder’s settings, selecting the event notifications you want to receive as well as who receives the notifications. When an event occurs in Bynder, a notification will automatically be sent to Microsoft Teams.
- Gain visibility into changes within the system
- View notifications in a configured Microsoft Teams location
- Take action based on event notifications
- Configure messages for events in Bynder: create (upload), delete, metadata update, version update, or archived
- Configure to Microsoft Teams channels