WordPress is a free open-source content management system (CMS) powering more than 60 million websites worldwide. Our plugin allows users to extend the features and functionality of a website or blog with assets directly stored in Bynder. WordPress has over 40,000 plugins available, each of which offers custom features that enable users to easily tailor their website to their specific needs.
Bynder’s integration allows users to quickly import and use their assets directly in the WordPress platform, helping brands save time and maintain content consistency. Work confidently knowing the files stored are always the latest versions. With a simple and straightforward connection that feeds images and digital files directly from your asset library, the integration allows you to search using keywords and find the right files fast.
The Bynder Wordpress integration enables Bynder users to select and publish Bynder assets via the Wordpress WCMS and work with custom content blocks to populate your website with ease. This allows users to select both single and/or multiple image or video assets via the Compact View for quick uploading and updating.
- Easily select Bynder media from within Wordpress
- Save time updating images
- Have more control of how images are displayed
- Leverage the latest WordPress UI updates
- Use the latest Bynder Compact View
- Use assets from Bynder directly in Wordpress
- Search for assets using meta-properties or filters
- Update the latest images, video and documents
- Preview changes before publishing
- Use custom Bynder blocks for single image & video assets
- Leverage Gallery Block for multiple image or video assets
- All published assets are referenced back to Bynder using the Asset Tracker
- Configure derivative selection for image and video assets within WordPress settings
- Utilize DAT transformations directly from the Compact View