Wrike is an online project and work management software that provides full visibility and control over projects and processes.
Integrating project and work management with digital asset management helps marketing teams save time, protect brand identity, and maximize impact. With the Bynder and Wrike integration, users have the ability to publish approved assets directly from Wrike into Bynder and attach assets from Bynder into Wrike projects.
Assets can be uploaded to Bynder based on job status or metadata from within the Wrike environment, allowing organizations to be much more efficient in managing content and help cut down on unnecessary manual work. Once the asset has been created, approved, and the job marked as complete, the asset and its associated metadata will be automatically ingested into Bynder, where items can be easily organized and distributed across your channels (website, social networks, CMS and more).
Manage the creation and production of marketing assets in Wrike, and then seamlessly curate, store, organize, and distribute final assets in the Bynder DAM.
- Collaborate across the entire content lifecycle
- Controlled organization of your content
- Save time when searching for approved assets
- Connect asset creation to distribution
- Save time by automating the upload process for approved and final assets
- Send completed assets and metadata from Wrike to the Bynder asset library by:- Job Status (ie. marked as complete) or - Metadata field
- Assets can be sent to the DAM, or the waiting room, for further review
- Attach files from Bynder to Wrike
- Use Proofing with images (.bmp, .png, .gif, .jpeg), and .pdf files stored in Bynder. You can also use Proofing with .dng, .raw, .tiff, .eps, and .psd files, however, for these file types you will see a preview within Proofing, rather than the original file.
- Set the file’s title, add a description to the file, and add tags when sending files from Wrike to Bynder
- Use Approvals with any files stored in Bynder
- Automatically ingest asset metadata from Wrike
- Final assets in Bynder link back to the full project in Wrike