Drupal is a free, open-source content management system (CMS) used to make websites and applications.
Digital assets are a critical component for every digital touchpoint. With the Drupal integration, you can use your Bynder-stored digital assets (images, videos, and documents) directly in Drupal, which saves time searching and viewing assets.
When you use Bynder assets in Drupal, your site always displays the most up-to-date assets, directly sourced from Bynder for complete peace of mind. This ensures all digital content is consistent with your brand identity—helping teams deliver intuitive digital experiences.
- Streamline the process of adding assets to sites by using approved assets from Bynder directly in Drupal
- Always use the right asset version, approved and up-to-date
- Find the assets you need in an instant by searching through your brand portal in Drupal
- Centralize all your assets by only having to upload them to one integrated system
- Select assets through the intuitive Bynder Compact View interface
- Track asset usage across your entire CMS
- Ability to use native Drupal functionality
- Search and filter assets based on metadata
- Seamlessly add assets from Bynder from within Drupal
- Automatic updates when an asset is set with a new version in Bynder
- Option to import assets into Drupal library or utilize native functionality or use CDN links
- Utilizes familiar Bynder interface for searching and filtering
- All public derivatives in Bynder are accessible
- Send asset tracking URL from Drupal back to Bynder
- Map metadata from Bynder to Drupal