SAP Commerce Cloud is a cloud-native, headless commerce platform that helps businesses innovate, drive digital transformation, and make buying and selling a simple, straightforward process.
Creating a seamless buying experience, both on and offline, has never been more complex. Without the right, or enough, product shots and marketing assets, products won’t reach the right buyers in the right place with the right message—and opportunities will be lost. Rich media is at the center of any successful e-commerce experience, but keeping up with demand is a challenge.
Connecting Bynder to SAP Commerce Cloud helps marketers, e-commerce managers, and merchandisers accelerate time to market across channels, ensure brand consistency, and eliminate process bottlenecks when creating and delivering the content used to sell.
Connected through SAP’s product content management system: Backoffice; and the web content management system for managing e-commerce storefronts: SmartEdit; your Bynder assets are always right where you need them. Streamline the full content lifecycle within Bynder and make assets readily available without leaving SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Drive digital experiences with the right rich media assets
- Accelerate time to market by accessing your e-commerce assets when and where needed
- Meet the growing demand for content by streamlining creation, management, and distribution
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels with approved and ready-to-use assets
- Always have assets in the right size, format, and version
- Manually add Bynder assets to products and CMS pages through Backoffice and SmartEdit
- Manually search, browse, and filter to find assets from within SAP Commerce Cloud
- Automatically send assets with unique identifier from Bynder to SAP Commerce Cloud
- Automatically map Bynder derivatives to SAP Commerce Cloud media types
- Sync metadata from SAP Commerce Cloud back to Bynder for easier search
- Automatically update assets when updating new versions in Bynder
- Enforce permissions set in Bynder for asset access
- Utilize Bynder’s Dynamic Asset Transformation (DAT) capabilities to automate right asset delivery