Sitecore Experience Platform (XP) is a comprehensive solution for delivering modern, seamless digital experiences across multiple channels and Sitecore Experience Manager™ (XM) is a powerful CMS, helping organizations create, manage, and publish consistent content to all sites and across channels. Global brands turn to Sitecore for multisite and multilingual content management—at scale, with the flexibility that enterprises demand.
Digital assets are a critical component for every digital touchpoint. With the Bynder DAM Connector for Sitecore XP/XM, you can add your Bynder-stored digital media directly from a variety of custom field types for content editing in Sitecore XP/XM instead of from the built-in Media Library.
When you use Bynder assets in Sitecore XP/XM, you’ll always display the latest version of the asset available in Bynder. You'll save time by quickly producing digital content and keeping everything on-brand and up-to-date, so you can focus on creating great digital experiences.
- Maintain Bynder as the central source of truth for digital media, ensuring only approved and on-brand assets are used
- Always use the right asset version, approved and up-to-date
- Quickly find the assets you need by searching through your brand portal in Sitecore XP/XM
- Centralize all your assets by only having to upload them to one integrated system
- Fully supported in both the Content Editor and the Experience Editor
- Updates to latest version when an asset is set with a new version in Bynder
- Search, browse, and filter to find assets based on metadata utilizing the familiar Bynder Compact View interface
- All public derivatives in Bynder are accessible
- If using Dynamic Asset Transformation (DAT) - create transformations on the fly and/or utilize the DAT Base URL
- Respects Bynder permissions for asset access
- Track asset usage
- Premium support from Human Digital support team