Hard at work all year long, with barely a moment to catch your breath before the next big project begins? Isn’t it time you took a moment to reflect on all the great work you and your team have accomplished this year? (We think so!)
We’re shining a spotlight on our customers’ best work with The Bynder Spotlight Awards. We’re giving you the opportunity to be recognized by your peer community, free promotion of your brand, copious amounts of bragging rights, and more.
Areas of awesomeness
Every brand is on a different wavelength when it comes to the maturity of their creative content operations and campaigns.
Check out the different criteria your submission will be evaluated by (but don’t worry about fitting neatly into one category):
What was the impact on the bottom line? And on the top line?
Your brand doesn't just think outside of the box; it squashes the box entirely and uses it as fuel to ignite new and exciting ideas.
How did your brand take something boring and conventional and transform it into something of value for others?
In a world where content experiences blend together, how has your brand differentiated?
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Must be an active Bynder customer during both the time of submission and the time winners are announced. All entrants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Completed “customer story” entry form; incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries shall be ineligible
- Signed Client permission is required to share the work with Bynder for consideration; Bynder’s customers agree to allow Bynder to publicize their company and submission content as a finalist or winner via Bynder’s website, other marketing communication channels, and with the press
- Entrants must ensure there is no agreement in place which prohibits the disclosure of submitted information (e.g., considered confidential or prohibited by a nondisclosure agreement)
- Submissions will be reviewed by a judging panel, and the panel’s decision will be final
- Winning entrants will be required to execute a standard release in order to claim the award and any associated prize