Bynder for Chemical, Energy & Construction
Power a more transparent and consistent experience for your customers with Bynder.
Bynder helps chemical, energy and construction companies distribute brand messaging, manage brand reputation, and maximize ROI for marketing and branding content.
How Bynder helps chemical, energy and construction brands
Centralize and organize
- Use shortcuts on your brand portal homepage to useful collections like on-site and off-site location photography
- Control asset usage by setting license dates upon upload and specifying usage restrictions
- Use your company-specific terminology to tag and organize your digital content
- Get automatically notified when new asset versions are updated
Collaboration isn't as easy as it should be.Our solution
Automate processes & self-serve
- Easily distribute event and campaign materials to PR partners and subsidiaries with content collections
- Use Creative Workflow to centralize feedback and ensure approvals for content and messaging
Brand reputation is at risk.Our solution
Make it simple to safeguard your brand
- Increase re-use of approved content by centralizing it in your brand portal
- Automatically enforce branding guidelines with our on-brand asset creation tools
- Localize and publish content and guidelines for global brand consistency
- Use always-available, online Brand Guidelines as instructions for how to portray your brand and utilize marketing content
Distribution across channels needs to be seamless so you can focus on growth.Our solution
Automatic distribution to the right channels
- Create on-brand digital, print and video content in the right channel formats and languages
- Power your content distribution with Bynder’s API and integrations with CMS, PIM and more
countries use Trinity
digital assets stored in Trinity
Bynder really allows us to be aligned in our approval process when we go to market. As we are an agri-chemical business, it’s very important that we are aligned with the government and so on. It really allows us to be compliant.Read their storychevron_right
increase in operational efficiency
It’s very important to us that the tool is easy to use. When the system is too complicated, no one will use it. Bynder scores really well on that point.Read their storychevron_right
Suggested resources for chemical, energy and construction brands
The guide to DAM for Oil, Gas & Energy brands
See why energy companies need DAM, and the typical industry challenges it helps solve.
Infographic: DAM for Energy brands
A snapshot visual covering the benefits of DAM for energy companies.