Amsterdam, November 9, 2023 - Storyblok, the content management system (CMS) category leader, has partnered with global digital asset management company Bynder, to help marketing teams elevate brand consistency across their websites through a seamless integration. This will allow for faster time to market and ease of distribution of assets from their DAM platform, directly in the CMS.
Modern businesses are overwhelmed by digital assets. Storyblok commissioned a global survey of 500 marketers, which revealed that the increased amount of assets and channels they’re supporting leads to time-consuming asset management tasks and content mistakes.
- Of those surveyed, 55% manage more than 1,000 digital assets in their asset manager
- Only 8% support just one channel with their assets—37% support 5-10 channels, and 18% support more than 10 channels
- 37% spend 5-10 hours on asset management each month, and 27% spend more than 10 hours each month
- Managing access rights is the biggest pain point of asset management (24%), followed by finding and organizing files (19%)
- 48% made a mistake in their asset manager that caused content problems (broken links, wrong versions of files, etc.)
- With the increased demand for new content, 64% use AI to help create digital content very regularly or regularly, and only 11% never use it
- 53% connect their asset manager to other marketing platforms, with 41% connecting it to 5-10 of them
The partnership with Bynder, which is an out-of-the-box integration, addresses many of the pain points marketers face on a daily basis when it comes to ensuring brand consistency across a number of channels. By using the integration, teams will be able to solve the complications of omnichannel asset management and content governance.
The Storyblok and Bynder integration will allow for the seamless reuse of Bynder managed assets and has been released on the Bynder marketplace and is also available to install through Storyblok.
Brad Kofoed, SVP of Global Alliances at Bynder said: “Storyblok’s survey highlights the challenges that organizations are facing in managing the growing volume, variety and speed of content that needs to be created and distributed to support digital commerce. Increasingly, content is seen as a strategic business asset that enables organizations to deliver exceptional content experiences across complex omnichannel buyer journeys. Our partnership with Storyblok is a key integration that will aim to help teams with exactly that - providing content consistency, ease of distribution and faster speed to market by making on-brand content directly available in the CMS.”
“Assets serve as the fundamental building blocks for crafting digital experiences. Our collaboration with Bynder seamlessly integrates their top-tier enterprise digital asset management solution with Storyblok, enabling businesses to effortlessly leverage their entire asset library and restore order within the realm of content chaos,” said Barry D’Arcy, VP of Partners at Storyblok.
The Bynder integration is available for Storyblok customers with Enterprise plans.
DAM is mission critical for brands to meet content demand, and by placing a DAM platform at the center of a connected martech and ecommerce ecosystem, content can be seamlessly delivered across a network of integrated platforms. The benefits of this approach include uniting storage locations, automating asset variations at scale for each channel and gaining insight into asset performance across an entire connected ecosystem.
- Learn more about Storyblok: https://www.storyblok.com
- Learn more about the Bynder integration: https://www.storyblok.com/apps/storyblok-gmbh@bynder
- Learn more about Storyblok’s Technology Ecosystem: https://www.storyblok.com/partners/technology-ecosystem
- See case studies: https://www.storyblok.com/case-studies
- View Storyblok’s press kit: https://www.storyblok.com/press