AMSTERDAM, January 27, 2023 — One of the largest software review sites, G2, has crowned Bynder as the number one digital asset management provider in its renowned Winter Grid® Report.
G2 rates products algorithmically based on data sourced from product reviews shared by G2 users and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. Each of the listed organizations within the report is ranked across four categories—Leaders, High Performers, Contenders and Niche players—which is based on a combination of satisfaction and market presence scores.
Bynder has been named a Leader within the category based on receiving a high customer satisfaction score and having a large market presence. The report stated that Bynder has the largest market presence among products in the Digital Asset Management category, with 98% of users rating it 4 or 5 stars. What’s more, 90% of users believe Bynder is headed in the right direction, and users said they would be likely to recommend the company at a rate of 90%.
The report ranks companies based on customer satisfaction rates, as well as the availability of industry-leading product features. In this year’s report, Bynder took the number one spot after scoring highly in the following ratings: 92% for quality of support, 93% for ease of doing business with the company and 91% for ease of use of the overall product.
The recent G2 accolade follows a number of other key achievements and industry-first innovations in 2022, all of which reinforce the relevancy and criticality of DAM, including:
- Launching Studio - a next generation solution for scalable content creation and templating, giving marketers new capabilities to generate more value from their branded content
- Debuting and expanding its highly successful Dynamic Asset Transformation (DAT) module, making it easier for marketers to meet their digital transformation and experience objectives
- Acquiring content operations platform GatherContent in early 2022
- Being named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Asset Management for Customer Experience, Q1 2022 report by Forrester Research, Inc
- Expanding its relationship with Salesforce and launching the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Guide for Headless B2C Commerce
Get the full report here.
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. The digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive. With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work and a richly integrated ecosystem, Bynder is the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Bynder’s 550+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’; together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. Bynder enables more than 1.7M users across nearly 4,000 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys, and Icelandair. Founded in 2013, Bynder has eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, the United States, Spain, UK, Australia, and UAE.