Bynder for Media & Entertainment
High-performance DAM for a fast-paced industry.
Media and entertainment brands need to get content to market quickly to satisfy the never-ending demand for streaming and on-demand media among consumers.
Large file storage, no-limits file-sharing and content accessibility features are non-negotiable when it comes to managing content libraries for brands in the media and entertainment space.
How Bynder helps brands in the media and entertainment industry
With a digital media library as big as yours, are people able to find what they need quickly?Our solution
Get the most out of your media library
- Feature new content prominently with collections
- Make high-resolution images, artwork and video content globally accessible for promoting productions
- Enrich files with custom metadata such as event, venue, artist/actor or genre
- Control asset usage with copyright metadata such as photographer, year, owner, and credit
Do you need an easier way to work with photographers and agency partners?Our solution
Easy digital collaboration with partners
- Set up user permissions to clarify who can upload, edit or only view content
- Share new media campaigns and commercials with media partners instantly
- Share your Brand Guidelines to let partners work more autonomously
Are you looking for a simpler way to create on-brand and localized content?Our solution
On-brand, localized content at scale
- Create on-brand digital ads and banners in seconds
- Reuse content across print, digital and video campaigns
- Create and localize video content for different markets at scale
How much easier would it be if your content library was integrated into your tech stack?Our solution
Upload once, use everywhere
- Promote your content across multiple channels automatically
- Upload content to your media library and deploy automatically to integrated systems through built-in features or custom API integrations
- Ditch astronomical hosting costs by using a DAM with CDN (Content Delivery Network)
We treat our media contacts with the same respect, care and attention as we welcome our guests each night at the theatre. Bynder came to us with a great tool for sharing the richness of our photos, artwork and videos. We only regret we didn’t meet Bynder before.Read their storychevron_right
I like the customisation options and the ease of use of the interface. It is a breeze to on-board new staff onto the system, because of the drag-and-drop functionality and the WYSIWIG nature of Bynder’s Asset Bank.Read their storychevron_right
All assets in Bynder are commercially usable and up-to-date. Because we have this overview now, it is much easier to keep the RAI Amsterdam brand consistent and offer a better service to international clients.Read their storychevron_right
Suggested resources for media and entertainment brands
Guide: DAM for content distribution
Struggling to get content from A-B fast enough? See how easy it is to share content with DAM.
The Bynder guide to digital rights management
Protect your company by reducing the risk of asset misuse with digital rights management.