Learn why brand management matters to marketers, creatives, and even the bean counters.
This original Dummies Book from Wiley explains in plain English how you can select and implement this important branding tool and how doing so will help set up your organization for success, no matter what today’s tech wizards dream up tomorrow.
Brand management software for dummies
Brand Management Software for Dummies, Bynder & Wiley special edition by Stephanie Diamond & Emily Kolvitz
Open this book and find:
- How to prepare to purchase brand management software
- Why you need to document and update brand management guidelines
- How brand templates make content creators more productive
- Why you need a brand library
- How to manage creative workflows and reduce the time for approval cycles